Secrets of Veldora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Midnight Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 pm

All of these rules must be followed without exception.

1 - Be respectful. All members are to be treated equally and fairly.
2 - Keep it clean. No R-18, smut, eroge, or whatever. Let's keep our posts clean.
3 - Keep spelling and grammar to an acceptable standard. I know that not everyone is a spelling champion or a grammar god, but at least give it a go. Spell check is also an option. In all honesty, I'm fine unless you start spelling asgvfdsjhalkjdb.
4 - Don't criticise other's spelling or grammar. On the opposite end of the spectrum, don't get on people's backs about their spelling or grammar. Some may not have perfect spelling/grammar for a number of reasons. I, for one, primarily use a mobile device so my spelling and grammar isn't always up to scratch.
5 - Don't god mod. No one likes an unbeatable character. They're no fun to RP with and are quite annoying.
6 - Don't advertise. I don't really care about this new movie that you want to stream for free and give me a virus in the process. Any advertising posts made without direct permission from a moderator will be deleted without further notice.
7 - Keep the swearing to a minimum. A 'shit' here and there is alright but please refrain from any 'motherfucking cock juggling thunder cunt'.
8 - If you are in a thread with more than two other members, keep an order to when each person replies. This is to keep two people from RPing with each other and have the third person come back fifteen posts, three topics and five epic dragon battles later.
9 - Have fun. Any member who neglect to have fun will have their accounts deleted without question. Okay...maybe not to that extreme, but have a good time, yeah?

In addition to the above rules, all members must also abide by the Forumotion terms and conditions. Failure to comply with the above rules will result in further action being taken, depending on the rule broken, the severity and/or how many times the rule has been broken.
Midnight
Midnight
Admin

https://secretsofveldora.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum